What are the Legal Terms in Malaysia When it Comes to Online Gambling?
According to the Betting Act of 1953, gambling of any type is illegal in Malaysia. However, people have found a loophole since this betting law doesn’t talk about online gambling specifically.
Moreover, with VPNs and Proxies in place, it has become difficult to regulate the activities going using the internet. The residents of Malaysia love online gambling and have found various of gambling online.
These legal terms to bet online include:
- Your age should be 18+ to gamble.
- The betting site you choose should be registered with legitimate authority.
- You must use your money wisely to not fall into debt.
General Statement (Terms & Condition)
- com doesn’t support, in any way, the misuse of information present on the website for illegal activities.
- Information on our website is strictly for entertainment and news purposes. We don’t provide any legal advice.
- Trademarks present in the content our website displays belong to their owners.
- The information present on our website is subject to changes in the future without providing any notice to the readers.
- com is an independently operating online casino reviewer that offers factual based content to the readers.
- com is not subject to legal responsibility if the content contains any errors.
- Our users are responsible for making wise and legal decisions in terms of choosing an online gambling casino and betting on it.
- Lauraallen.com doesn’t guarantee the accuracy of the information in the casino reviews.
Use of Personal Data & Data Protection
Laura Allen processes user information and visitors’ data when they visit the website. We take appropriate actions to keep your data secure while implementing data protection laws.
What Kind of Data Do We Process?
- Date of birth
- IP address
- Email address
- Password (when an account on our website is made)
- Website usage
- Location data
- Data in the form of comments, complaints, chats, etc.
- Any other information that we require or you choose to share with us.
Reason Behind Processing User’s Data?
We process certain user data to:
- Managing and creating your account with our website.
- Direct communication via live chat or support center where we respond to your queries.
- Assessing the information present in our databases to provide quality content and grow our website according to user’s needs and requirements.
- Enhancing the navigation between website pages.
- Enables automatic activation of specific website features.
- Keeping your preferences at the forefront to make the interaction between you and our website efficient.
Using cookies and other methods of web analysis allows us to store, track, and analyze specific information related to every user’s visit to the website and their activity using our services.
If you still don’t want cookies stored on your device, you can deactivate them by selecting the proper option in your browser’s system settings.